Tuesday, September 26, 2006

To Loch Eck!

I've accepted the job I was offered at the Coylet Inn on Loch Eck in Argyll-shire which is about 15 km outside of the town of Dunoon. And yes, I'm aware of what the Campbells from Argyll did to the MacDonalds at Glencoe ;)

If you want to see where the Coylet Inn is, check out here which shows it in relation to Dunoon and Glasgow.

I'm going to Glasgow by train this evening and staying at a hostel there. Then tomorrow morning I'm taking the train to Gourock, and then the ferry across to Dunoon where someone from the inn is going to pick me up.

Not sure on what my internet situation will be when I get there, so I may not be able to post for a while.

Thanks for the comment Wyatt, and if anyone else wants to leave messages for me you can post them here or you can email me at gmail.com by using my firstname.lastname

No comments: