Sunday, July 08, 2007

You're being watched...

I don't know if you know this, but I've been using Google Analytics on this site just out of interest to see what traffic I get. I started doing it last fall (autumn to those of you in the UK), but then when the new version of Blogger came out it must have intefered with my tracking. For awhile I simply thought that no one loved me and didn't visit my site. I eventually realized otherwise and fixed the problem back in June by setting up things again.

So here's a map of the world showing where I've been receiving visitors from. If you search my name on Google (and why wouldnt't you), this blog now comes up, meaning that people are finding me so I will have to watch what I say ;) But then I've also forwarded the link on many an e-mail, so some of these people do actually know me. Others may be finding me through the "random blog" button in Blogspot. And a few times it is actually me if I view my blog somewhere (I know the eastern European ones are me).

That big circle in eastern Canada is centred around Charlottetown because I get the most hits from there.

Anyway, it's reassuring to know that I'm not writing into the void. Thanks for the visits!

No comments: